Been experiencing abdominal pain, had IBS, have stomach flu. What can help?

Hi, I have been experiencing abdominal pain for some days, and the pain Was realy sharp such that it was difficult for me to use the toilet or to pee I went to the doctor and she told I had Ibs irritable bowel syndrome something like that She gave medication which I have been taking , its been working but now m experiencing pain in my lower stomach under th belly button, if I stand for a while that is ehen cleaning or cooking What should I do now? A week before I had been told I have stamach flu , then coz of the abdominal pain I wad told I have IBS, which could have been caused by the medication I had been given for the stomach flu, I m afraid of going and being told its now this or take this medication, I just don t know what to do Please advise me.
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013