Been dizzy for a year. CT, MRI, EEG resulted normal. had a tooth fixed. Was suggested to use mouth guard. Is that OK?

I have been dizzy for about a year. I had CT scans, MRI and an EEG with no significant findings. I had a tooth fixed and went to an ENT and ophthalmologist, again, every thing is normal. I went back to the dentist who checked my bite, ground down a tooth slightly and suggested using a mouth guard at night for bruxism. If this does not work what would be my next step? I become more dizzy when I chew.
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013