Been diagnosed with respiratory failure. Had tremors, headaches, fatigue. Need oxygen?

Hi Doctor, i have been diagnoised with respiratory failure 2, which came to a shock to me. I had multiple symtoms...treamors, headaches , delierious, hallucinating, fatigue , no energy...that was for 3 weeks before i went into hospital. My doctor was trying to treat me for depression! I told her i was not depressed but she did not listen. My parents suggested casualty which turned out to be the best idea. At the start i was placed on a bipap with oxygen , then after 7 days i was off oxygen and just on the bipap. Over all i spent 3 weeks in hospital. I have my own home bipap. I have a rare muscle disorder which caused the failure, they have yet to pinpoint the name of my condition. I am a rare study as even on the bipap my sat levels drop if im on my back or my right side while sleeping. I can only sleep on my left side without them dropping. I bought an oximeter almost 2 weeks ago which i find great as i set the alarm at 85 and if i fall on my back and sats drop i wake up and return on my side. My new issue is, that for the past 3 nights my levels are dropping while on my good left side. Why would that be?? Do i need oxygen or has my condition got worse??
Asked On : Wed, 4 Jul 2012