Been diagnosed with mycoplasma. Can I stay in cold with cough?

I have recently been diagnosed with mycoplasma and i finished my antibiotics on June 5th. I have a very crazy event that I signed up for the Tough Mudder in Whistler and this involves doing 25 obstacles and running thru very cold water...crazy stuff. I still have the cough times and it s still clearing from my lungs.... I am on the fence wondering if I should do it. I figure if the weather is sunny, I will, if not then I m not doing it. What do you think?
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jun 2012