Been diagnosed with large pseudo cyst in lesser sac region. How serious is this?

Hi Doctor, My brother has been diagnosed with large pseudo cyst which is seen lesser sac region measuring 687 cc,body and tail of pancreas are not visualized another cystic structure is seen in the left paraspinal region supper medial to upper pole of left kidney measuring 250cc. Could you please tell me how serious this is and can it be cured.He had cyst last year in may which was cured so how can he get again. He doesn t take alcohol.
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012
Nephrologist 's  Response
Hi, there can be few reasons for cystic collections in that region. You should take your brother to gastroenterologist for thorough evaluation. He may need certain investigations like CT scan, Blood evaluation etc. Wish you and yr brother a good health.