Been diagnosed with fractured coccyx, lower back pain, suicidal, soreness. What should we do?

I have been diagnosed with a fractured coccyx 12 years ago and it has never healed. I have been experiencing pain primarily in my lower back and shooting down the leg. My problem is that now I have been feeling pins and needles all over and just feel sore all over. I have had these pains before in my leg and back, but don t know why I have them all over now. Also the left side of my heel has been numb for at least a year now. I do not have health insurance. The pain is so bad that sometimes I think about committing suicide just to end it all. I am in the welfare system and when I speak with my doctor he doesn t give me any answers and wont change my prescriptions to better manage the pain. What should I do?
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013