Been diagnosed with fatty liver disease, peptic ulcer. Suggest

been diagnosed with fatty liver disease ....also believe I have a peptic ulcer ...gnawing pain in my stomach between sternum and umbilicus..worse at night, worse with ibuprofen (i take due to right sided back pain with liver disease)....are these two related at all. they believe my fatty liver is from alcohol although I don t think I drink enough to cause such a problem (my liver is all the way into my pelvis)... tried a pepcid last night and it worked almost immediately!!! but could the fatty liver be related to this ulcer....i felt this pain first over a year fatty liver was found by chance on mri
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012