Been diagnosed with bronchitis, been taking inhaler and antibiotics, heart races, shakiness and sore. Are these symptoms normal?

Hi doctor This monday I have recently been diagnosed with bronchitis . I have been taking a inhaler amd antibiotics . More into the week I have been feeling worse like my lungs more heavier and my heart is racing so fast. I am also reallt shaky and sore. Following that I have been getting really hot out of no where. Lastly I feel im not getting enought air all the time. Is this normal symptoms or bronchitis? I am a 16 year old female
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013