Been diagnosed with a bladder infection. On amoxil. Do I have urinary retention?

I have just been diagnosed with a bladder infection and am now taking Amoxil 3 times per day for 5 days. I also am post menopausal and use Vagifem 10 suppositories in the vagina every 3 -4 days. I started to take Ondansetron for recurrent nausea 3 months ago due to right extended hemicolectomy several years ago for colon cancer. I know that Ondansetron can cause urinary retention . Would I know if I have urinary retention and could this be a cause of the bladder infection?
Asked On : Sat, 30 Jun 2012