Been diagnosed with Sero negative RA. Using Methotraxate and Celebrex. Numbness and tingling in arms. Why?

Hi, I have been diagnosed with Sero negative RA. Despite the use of Methotraxate and Celebrex I still have numbness and tinglingand pain in my arms. Prior to this I was diagnosed with essential tremor and take propanalol. Lately I have been having strange symptoms. It started with thunderclap headaches (CT and LP normal). Since the last attack I have had a constant headache, twitch in the left eyelid and a throbing on the left side of my neck . Prior to the attacks I started waking at night with my head twitching and have had severe attacks of tremors during the day despite my propanalol dose of 40mg twice daily.
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  32 Awaiting Answer