Been developing blood blisters. Took warfarin. Was diagnosed with Lupus Anti Coagilant Syndrom. Treatment? What are the findings?

Well I have been developing what seems like blood blisters randomly on my lower legs. I have had DVT on both legs, take warfarin, and recently was diagnosed with Lupus Anti Coagilant Syndrom, only one test and no follow up. This cam from a Vien specialist my doctor sent me to. These blister like things develop and are rather painfull. I use a vacum pump, this is used to draw fliuds in automotive applications such as bleeding the brake lines.

These bumps seem to be roughly the size of a pencil eraser and take at least 2-3 weeks to seem to heal. I use 1% Hydrocortizone cream for the itching and take 150 mg of Benedryal capsules daily.

Any idea's? My doctor was at a lost as I have been suffering venal stasis ulcers not healing for more than 20 years. The vien doctor told me it would be to dangerous to perform the treatments of closing off the affected viens which has resulted in Distended Vien disorder.

Am I a total wreck?
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013