Been burping, have extreme hunger, dizziness, cold sweats. Is it diabetes or cancer related?

Hi Doc good afternoon, am 27 and have been having some problems for a few months now, am burping constantly and very loudly, plus am suffering from a terrible hunger feeling, most times am getting up in the middle of the night to eat because am feeling hungry and at times i get a cold sweat like feeling that lasts for a while and then it goes, sometimes i feel dizzy in my head too, am so worried because i don t know what is going on. have used off the counter treatment for the gas issues that as helped me a great deal but its kinda still there. these symptoms are slowing me down and i don t know whats wrong. Doc can u tell me what can be causing these kinda symptoms, so you know of my family history, both on my mom and dad side they have sickness of diabetes and cancer . both grand mother died from these sicknesses. should i be worried about my health
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013