Been bleeding very light, heavy abdomen, irritability. Am I around a pregnancy?

Last normal period started August 31st. Then noticed lighter red bleeding 8 days earlier than was intended in September on the 23rd and then in October on the 19th, the same thing happened and in November on the 15th, the same thing again..all lasting only a few duration runs 5-7 days and these were 2-3 days..there has been tenderness in the breasts, heaviness in the abdomen , irritability , moodiness and crying a lot and recently (last couple of weeks) some light fluttering on my right side..took 1 pregnancy test that came up negative..then took 2 a little more than a week later that came up positive.. I am wanting to know from when should I calculate by to figure out the due date being that I had this happen..I was told they go by your last normal period. I have been looking for answers and there just doesn t seem to be a straight forward one..
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012