Bee sting on thigh. Applied ice, took Benadryl. Red, itchy. Continuing home treatment. See the doctor?

I received a bee sting 4 days agoon my upper thigh, and it doesn t seem to be going away. I quickly removed the stinger, iced and took a Benadryl and the pain went away in about an hour... However it is still red, very itchy, the size of a saucer and is beginning to look bruised. I ve been taking Benadryl, appling ice, cortisone and keep it elevated whenever I can.. It also tends to become worse when I walk. Should I see a doctor or will it go away with time.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013