Bee sting, fever, foot swelling increasing and travelling to the ankle. Taking ibuprofen, benadry. Is it dangerous?

hello - I was stung by a bee two full days ago on my big toe . I had a fever yesterday (102.2 at the highest) and the swelling in my foot has been gradually increasing since the sting - it has now encompassed my whole foot and is traveling up my ankle. Need I worry about how long the swelling has been increasing? I have been taking ibuprofen , benadryl , and icing it regularly, as well as trying to keep off it and keep it elevated.
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012