Bedridden, difficulty in leg movements. All tests normal. Any home treatment?

Sir, My Mother , aged 66 Years is bed ridden since last approximately 3 years. Initially she was totally fit and fine with no such history. Between last forth and third year she was having difficulty in bending front side, had lotr of pain in waist as she was explaining and slowly it developed in total back and side pain. She is little mental and very much reluctant to take any new medicine and enquires a lot about that and also she is very much afraid of getting treatment as if somebody or any hospital fellow would harm to her. Her condition is so serious that only her hands can move completely, that too with pain in both side of chest , too much pain while operating leg movement, she can t turn any side. All Blood reports, CBC, LFT, etc as suggested by doctors have been done but no adverse reporting. I have tried local doctors, most of professionals do not visit home and in this condition it is very difficult to take her to hospital. Sir, I would be grateful to you if you could suggest some home treatment for my mother. Rgds, Ramesh Kumar
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012