Bed-wetting, transverse myelitis, sticky foul smelling scrotum. Fungal or bacterial infection?

Hey! I m 24 yrs old,I have this problem of bedwetting although the problem is not a regular one,but i have had it for the lst 12 years since i was diagonised with transverse mylitis of which i fully recovered,the main problem is that i have a sticky smelly scrotum ,i want to believe its either a fungal or bacterial infetion but i m not sure,I have tried all sorts of creams including baby powder but nothing seem to work the smell still finds its way through,Is there a way i can get this once and for all?kindly advice as this is really depressing.thanks! sm
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013