Bed wetting, needing adult diapers, started after quitting meth, dreams about water. embarrassed to tell spouse

I recently started to wet the bed without my wife finding out yet. im embarassed and was planning on letting my doctor tell the news that i prob will need adult diaper for bed. I started a week after quitting meth . And most of the time I am dreaming about something to do with water or in general. I have wet the bed severl times in the past but was drunk. Sometimes not about 15 years ago. Simply too embarassing to talk about with anyone. But it is happening every night now. Should I tell my spouse before I go to the doctor tomorrow. Also I have for the last 2 years slowly had massive urges and sometims can not hold it. I have a done a good job of hiding it but I dont want to deal with it anymore. What do I do. And I bought adult diapers and felt really odd but it was better disaposing of the diaper than my wife seeing a wet spot on the bed. Are depends what to use? I feel like my wife is going to see me as baby and will laugh and tell peoole about it. I am really worried. Please Help.
Asked On : Thu, 17 May 2012