Bed ridden after surgery for femoral neck fracture, decrease in sodium and glucose levels. Can Sodamint be given?

Hello Dr, My grandmother is 98yr old, shr met with a accidental slip resulting in femoral neck fracture . Her surgery for d fracture has been done and it has been successful. She never had any kind of medical problems. She would walk around and as well as manage herself by own. But now after surgery she has almost become bedridden since 2 months. Recently, her SODIUM levels n GLUCOSE levels has decreased moderately below the lower avg levels. Can we give her SODAMINT TAB as she is refraining to eat anything with extra salt.
Asked On : Wed, 26 Dec 2012