Become weak due to masturbating habit, back pain, getting erections, emission while talking to any girl. Cure?

i has become very week due to masturbating habit pls i am having pain in back and and i am very weak and suffering alot and i am getting erections and emission when i was talking to any girl and i am very weak pls guggest me some medecine to become healthy and strong im very disturbed and my height is also not increasing pls give me some medecine information on height increasing tablets and powders or anything pls help me iam very worry about my masturbation habit
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013