Become more fatigued, labs came back negative for diabetes, low stress, feel sleepy. Treatment?

I am 75 years old and over the last 8 months I have become more fatigued. I feel like I could fall asleep at any time. I saw my M.D. 3 months ago, labs came back negative for diabetes, nothing else remarkable. I am an R.N. and work 23 hours a week as a nurse in a High School (low stress) I feel like I am ready to sleep all the time. I sleep 7 to 7 and 1/2 hours per night and wake up refreshed, but have a feeling of sleepiness almost all of the time.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013