Become light headed and dizzy after having sex, nauseous and achy in abdomen. Any suggestions ?

My boyfriend and I have been sexually active for some time now, but the past few times following immediately after sex I have found myself to become light headed and dizzy. One time I even past out going up the stairs right after. We haven t been going any longer, harder, or tried anything new lately. I have also found myself to be nauseous and achy in my abdomen sometimes now as well. My period is still regular so I m not sure if pregnancy is the answer. Any suggestions or possible answers?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013