Becker nevus between stomach and breast. How can I get rid of it?

I m 22 and male. I have a small (5*7) Becker nevus between my stomage and breast . It really annoys me so I want to get rid of it. What I heard from other people, Laser treatments are not really effective and complex. On the other hand I ve read from a lot of people that they got a Tattoo over their becker nevus and they are absolut happy with it. I also heard that Tattoo shouldn t be made over moles/nevus because after you can t see anymore if they change (for example cancer ). But I also heard that a becker nevus is a benign/innocent mole that shouldnt change into cancer. So I think the risk of getting a Tattoo over it should be small. What do you think?
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012