Because of masturbation i have lost too much of my weight. How can I get into my normal weight and also increase my cheeks ?

Im having a habit of mastribution how can i get my energy againIs there any fruits or vegetables to get my energy again My age is 21.Male. I have a habit of mastribution. how can i getback my energy again. It affects in my future??? Actually i am slim, but after the habit of mastribution, my weight is too reduced. how to increase my weight? My cheeks also reduced. I want to bubbly cheeks. what can i do for this?
Asked On : Sun, 1 May 2011