Beauty spot on face, pain on touching. Chances of skin cancer?

Hi, I have a beauty spot on the left side of my face, near my earlobe . It s been there since birth. It sits directly above a large birthmark on my neck. Yesterday, I noticed the beauty spot was painful (it has never been painful in the past) and it feels like a deep pimple . I saw a dermo. last week to get checked out all over for skin cancer as have a few moles on my back, but all clear. The beauty spot did not hurt then. Dermo. also looked at this at that time and didn t say anything about it. What do you think?
Asked On : Wed, 15 Aug 2012