Beard, mustache grows very fast, white hair in beard. How to control hair growth?

I AM 26 YEARS OF INDIAN MALE,,,,,,, my growth of moustach and bear are very fast, if i shave in morning still in afternoon ,,,,, my bear will be seen ,,,,, so its growth is very fast, i want to controll its growth and even i dont want this bear and moustach because i have got some white hairs in bear which embarases me ,,,,, can u give solution for white hair or to controll the growth of bear ,,,,,,,,plz help me i dont want to know my girlfriend about it
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012
Hi sunil ! Did you check your thyroid level. Please do that , about facial hair it is ok to have more facial hair ,but white hair at the age of 26 is not normal. For now buy electronic shaver and trim daily or grow beard at level and the dye it. Take multi vitamine and protein for 2 week. Take care be smart. bye.