Beads of fluid in eye brows during pregnancy. Are they hormones? Serious?

I am 9 weeks postpartum and about 7 months into my pregnancy I started to notice beads of fluid in my eyebrows. It is not sweat! I asked my OB about it and he said he had not idea what it was. It is mostly in the morning. But I would like to make sure it is not something more serious than hormones or something like that. Have you heard of this before or know what it could be from? It is getting really annoying! Thanks Leah Le
Asked On : Fri, 4 May 2012