Battling eating disorders, frequent lowering of potassium levels, get severe chest pains on the right side. Related?

Hi there, im 24 years old and I been battling with both eating disorders anorexia nervosa and bulimia for 8 and half years and although these past 8 months I ve been rushed into hospital every other week with dangerously low potassium (I usually collapse first and go into some fit where all my muscles are tightening and causing severe pain) but lately I ve started to get real bad pains in my chest with it to but on my right side, do you think its linked? And my potassium usually drops to about 2.1 before I get rushed in, I know this is dangerous but how low do you think my potassium level needs to go before my heart just fails? Im scared but at the same time I need to know. Thank you
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012