Battling abcesses in glands. Using ointments, no help. Advised to put salt to open wounds. Suggestions?

Hi, I am 61 years old, high blood pressure , diabetic, Liver problems, Von Wilebrandt factor 8, at the moment im battling with Abbesses in all my gland areas, like under arms, upper front legs. under my breasts, sometimes even have 3-4 at same time. the doctors cant really give me answers all deferent explanations and opinions like diabetic, liver, it looks to me if my blood sugar is high then its on more than if its low, and then the Abscesses makes that my blood sugar goes up anyway so it sound that its a viscous circle. some opens up after few days to drain but like know the one under my arm doesn t want to drain and its very painful, i used deferent ointments to help it to open up but after 5 days its still not. they cant do biopsies from the liver cause of the risk of the von Willebrand . factor 8. i got the advise to put coarse salt on for it to open ,will you recomend it Thanks a lot Henriette vd Watt
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013