Bases on the symptoms, can an online doctor tell me what is the condition of my mother ?

Hello, this is not really for me, it s for my mother, the problem is I don t know the day my grandma died but my mum starts to get really depressed and alert all the time, what I mean by that is the fact that 4 years ago me and my mum went to england to study, then 1 day she called the cops saying she thinks a person said they will follow us to england and plant poison gas in our house through the mail box, I seriously doubt that happened, and it really didn t, and then 2 years later she was so scared and my sister from sheffied had to come down to swindon to take care of me whilst they take my mum to the hospital, then one time we were actully nice enough to visit her and me and my sister said to talk to the doctor privately, but she won t stop looking through the window like a stalker, I can see why she has to know everything but shouldn t even family have some individual privacy times? anyway, the doctor told us yesterday(yesterday at the time) that they got this nurse who can speak our language( we are chinese if I haven t mentioned) then they said she attacked her. They said they gave her some medicine for her to calm down (i forgot the name) but they did, and then a few days after we get home she told me that was a mental hospital and that shes not mental, also she said they gave her medicine which make her forget memories, now i m not trying to say she was lying but I don t think that a normal mental hospital would really do that. now we are back I china and she made me eat pure bread in the morning because she said she wants to get stronger because the mental hospital gave her really powerful medicine that damage her brain .-_- I don t really know what to do, and every time when people don t agree with her she forces her habits or rules and everything onto me, my sister, and my dad. you got any ideas what has happened? Also im 13 so please explain a little bit simplier since the explaination the mental hospital gave us was too complicated.
Asked On : Thu, 16 Jun 2011