Based on the symptoms and report can an online doctor tell me whether I have liver cirrhosis or Hepatitis B?

I feel burning palm and heat air came from mouth and body pains. On that In the yea 2007 I went to a Homeo doctor , he ordered some blood tests it is found aso titier-Positive. In January-2010 I have tested my blood and got absag-positive. ( Made two times) SGPT-18 IU/L, remaining LFT and ultra scan for abdomen are Normal. Then further got blood test of mine. They are abcab-positive ( 0.011) and Hbeag- negetive (0.09). Further my wife and children ( 9 daughter and 7 son) tested with hbsag they all negetive and their lft also normal. ( Children serum billrubin -total 0.7 & 0.6, Serum billrubin direct both have 0.2, SGOT 29.00, 24.00 UI/L; SGPT 17.00 , 16.00 UI/L; ALP 175, 172 ui/l Except my children alkaline phospate evaluated. Most probable the infection explosure to me before of my marriage. I got marriage in 2002 and bless with two children in due course with my wife. Is it possible they got negitive for hbsag? Even though the virus is DNA based one. 1) The evaluation of ALP and LFT of my children infected with HBV even though the hbsag negetive? 2) HBCAB postive P.value (L 0.011) means, I have no antibodies or low virus? 3) For the past 6 years I have been felt that Heat air came from mouth, burning of palm, drosiness, running nose, feel weight of eyes which are the symtoms of HBV? 4) What period of time hbeag positive to negetive after exploure of virus? 5) What period of time taken virus change active to inactive? 6) As per my medical records am I attacked with chirrosis or liver cancer? 7) How along stay as inactive carrier? What stepts or taking medicine to be taken for not to covert the disease into chirrosis or liver cancer? Please explain my questions wise answers.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Apr 2011