Based on seminal fluid examination can we have a baby? What is the sperm count and motility rate?

hello sir, my husband age is 33 years, we are expecting a baby. he done seminal fluid examination. and the result of this test was volume: 3.5 ml liquefaction: present pH : alkaline spontaneous agglutination: nil seminal fructose: present total sperm count: 6.0 mill/ml linear and progressive motility: 03% slow or sluggish linear or rapid non linear movement: 07% non progressive motility: 18% immotile spermatozoa: 72% morphology- normal: 26% abnormal: 74% pus cells: 0-3/HPF is he able or not?
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012