Basal ganglia intracerebral hemorrhage, paralysis, following with eyes, moving arms. Prognosis of disease?

my dad has had a principal diagnosis basal ganglia intracerebral hemorrahge on dec 25 2011 I wanted to ask what kind of therapy should he be facing? How is my dad developing since then? how should he be developing? is it possible that he can get out being like this? hes not talking hes moving much more, only his arms, but not totally controlled, he follows with his eyes, hes practically paralyzed, but he is doing movements, he can hold on to his bed rail, he can reach up toward his face, when nurse is trying to suction his mouth. i want to know the facts of everything with my dad, with what i included with this... thank you so much!
Asked On : Mon, 9 Jul 2012