Bartters Like Syndrome, without magnesium loss, headaches with visual disturbance, MRI showed white matter disease, increased T2/flair signal in the subcortical frontal lobe. What can all this be?

I have a Bartters Like Syndrome , without magnesium loss. I have an IGF-I of 38, Headaches with visual disturbance and had an MRI of the Brain with the findings of minimal white matter disease. Small non-specific focus of increased T2/FLAIR signal in the subcortical medial left frontal lobe .. all else normal. What concerns should I have.
Asked On : Sat, 12 May 2012