Bartholin cyst during pregnancy,drained, recurrent, swollen, no pain, tested positive for HSV type 2, back pain due to vertebral compression fracture. Are these related to each other?

I m finishing my 27th week of pregnancy, and also just had my 4th bartholins cyst of the pregnancy. It took 3 days to get it to drain completely by use of sitz baths with epsom salt. Its still swollen but not as painful, and it feels somewhat itchy now. And starting last night I began to have a lot of pressure in my pelvic region, like a bowel movement pain. But I ve had two bowel movements today, and the pressure just seems to be staying the same. I m also starting to feel very worn down and somewhat fluish. Could this be related to the bartholins cyst? I ve been getting the cyst for about 10 years. I ve had 4 word caths, and two marsupializations on it. It just keeps coming back. I also had no STD s until about a year ago, and am now testing positive for HSV type 2. Could any of this be related and should I maybe call my OB? I m hesitant to call because this is my first pregnancy, and my sister in law works for my OB and treats me as if I m bothersome with this situations. I m also dealing with extreme back pain from a T12 vertebral compression fracture that happened 2 years ago. Could any of this stuff be related and should I call my OB?
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012