Bartholin cyst. Given fucidin ointment, ditz bath. Is there a cure?

I have had a bartholin cyst for a week. My doctor gave me fucidin ointment and told me to take ditz baths 3 times each day then apply the ointment. I have been doing this and the cyst has become smaller but it has not gone away. It is quite redefined following the baths and fucidin application. applicationS can be uncomfortable to sit and walk. The area feels like it is burning. What is happening? Is there a cure? Should I go back to my doctor or continue to use the ointment? Thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013