Bare movement in right testicle while coughing. Is erection size of 5.1' normal penis size?

Hello im 14 years old. And my penis is only 5.1 inches when erect. Im onky 5"2.5 feet tall. Is my penis size normal? Also when i cough i notice that my left testicle moves up but my right testicle barley moves. I felt around and didnt find any lumps. Im getting a physical soon and i dont want my testicle to have problem if it doesnt move that much
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013
Nothing to worry, having this much size at this age is quite fine.
As you are 14 only, you may still increase the size of your penis.
Going up of your any testicle while coughing is quite normal as while coughing there is contraction of scrotal muscles pushing testicle upwards.
Ok and take care.