Banjo string of penis is swollen, has little cuts. Should i see a Doctor?

Hi, I m Capo. I have a problem with my penis . I was looking at it and the banjo string seemed swollen. When My Girlfriend And I Tried To Have Sex , The Banjo String had little cuts and more swollen. When I was a child, a doctor had to peel my skin back and now my penis is bare. It was never a problem but now that I m a Teenager, my banjo string is swollen and has little cuts. Will It Heal Itself? Should I See A Doctor?
Asked On : Wed, 25 Apr 2012
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern, if this cut is not paining to you then no need to worry about this you can try any anti-biotic ointment just for safety purpose, otherwise this would come around soon, hope this information helps you have nice day.