Banjo string/frenulum attached to the skin at the head of my penis

banjo string/frenulum attached to the skin at the head of penis hi ,i am an asian boy(17),and i have the banjo string/frenulum attached to the skin at the head of my penis,this make me unable to pull down my foreskin ,wat can i do to detach it without undergoing any surgery? will heavy masturbation make it tear apart and wat will happen ? besides,the frenulum made me felt pain when masturbating,this sucks:( sry for so many question,becoz i m the only person who have this problem among my friends t.t,plz help me! T.T
Asked On : Tue, 7 Dec 2010