Banged left shin on metal, developed large knot, red and warm to touch, bruise around ankle. Taking aleve. Remedy?

I banged my left shin , on a metal rack at work 2 weeks ago. It hurt, but I thought it would just bruise . I developed a large knot that is bruised, red, and warm to the touch. I also had bruising around my ankle two days later. Now, it s still the same size, red, and warm. It s only painful when I touch it. I ve been taking aleve and applying ice 2 times a day. Should I have a doctor look at it?
Asked On : Tue, 15 May 2012