Banged head with plane s upper luggage compartment. Didn t loose consciousness but felt nauseatic, bad headache. Worried

I hit my head really hard on March 20th on the planes upper luggage compartment. It hit about 1.5 inches behind the hairline in the middle and my neck snapped back because my body was going forward but my head wasn't. It hurt really bad at the time and my neck burned and had pain for about half anhour. I didn't lose consciousness but felt I should get off the plane and go to the hospital. I didn't because the trip was important. I feel nauseated, headache, and see a flash in my left eye when I blink. I also have a big headache!
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013