Banged head, bleeding, pain, took atasol, dizzyness. Suggestions?

My husband, 42 yrs.old, got a bang at the top of his head, just above the forehead , yesterday. He actually banged into an iron bar. It bled, but he worked the day as usual. Last nite he said it hurt and took atasol. He just called me from work today, he works physically outdoors, and said he was dizzy- he said not dizzy like he was going to faint, but dizzy. He has not complained of any nausea associated with the dizziness . What would you suggest that he does for this. Thank you.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jun 2012