Bang on the medial aspect of foot, painful weight bearing, swelling, painful flexion. What type of injury is this?

So Jane ball kicked the ball with medial aspect of her left foot , then a teammate hit the ball, placing valgus force on her knees. Jane cried out in pain and immediately fell to the ground. This was he first injury. Athletic trainer examined no deformity or swelling. Palpitation to her left leg revealed tenderness. Stress tests failed to demonstrate increased laxity of the left knee. Range of motion was normal, but pain was noted with force extension. Stress test revealed weight bearing was painful. Over a period of approximately 10 minutes, swelling developed over the anterior aspect of the knee, and active and passive knee flexion became increasingly painful. What type of injury is this?
Asked On : Sun, 21 Oct 2012