Bang on the lower abdomen during the time of missed period, severe cramping and bleeding the following day. Do not use BC. Cause?

My period was a month late. I got hit in the lower abdomen with a very firm pillow. Shortly after I started cramping in both my back and abdomen. I laid down and within the hour started throwing up. I brushed it off until the next day when I started bleeding . It seems like a period just really heavy bleeding. Is this ok. Btw I am married and we do not use birth control .
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  8 Awaiting Answer