Bang on the leg, later had increasing bruise on the knee with discoloration. Burst blood vessel?

5 days ago I bumped my leg on the couch. Barely hurt. Then I few minutes later I felt what seemed like a large charley horse in my upper thigh. Very hard and painful. Thought it was the muscle. Put ice on it. Next day a purple blue bruise started forming on my knee . Spread more each day. Until yesterday now the same and color changing a bit but knee and thigh very tender and painful when walking and when i touch it Is it a burst blood vessel? the hardness is gine just pain in thigh and the visible bruise
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012