Bang on the head, pains from head to eyes down the neck, pressure in temples, dizziness. Signs of concussion?

Hello, A solid wooden cupboard door fell on my head on Friday, it made me dazed and dizzy but I didn t lose consciousness . I ve been getting pains all around my head, my eyes and down my neck , they re both dull and achy and also sharp sometimes. I had pressure in my temples last night but it wore off after an hour or so. Today I felt sicky in the car from the bumping around and was also dizzy. Does this sound like general symptoms of concussion and my head trying to heal or should I go to hospital to check for internal bleeding? Thank you so much for your help in advance, Sian
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013