Bang on the forehead, have severe headache on bending head, sharp pains on the top of head, dizziness. History of concussion. Help?

I was playing basketball someone s fist hit me on the forhead d but obviously it wasn t a big blow to the head. After I was hit I have a headache and when I bend or cough or laugh their is this sharp pain on the top if my head. And Also at the end of July I had a grade. 3 concussion very severe will that effect this. Also I feel dizzy and sick to my stomach . This happened yesterday morning
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012