Bang on the center of forehead, dull headache on the front forehead radiating to back of skull, brief period of blurriness. Worrisome?

Last evening, my 2 year old son took a plastic tumbler cup and hit me in the center of my forehead under my hairline. Instantly, the area was sore to touch, red and had a raised appearance- goose egg look the size of a quarter. There is no bruising, but my skin on this area is soft to touch and very painful. I slept well last night. All day, I have had a headache-dull in the right side of my front forehead then it began radiating around the the lower right back of my skull . During dinner, I got quick 2-5 second stabbing pains in the top of my head-like I was being stabbed with a knife. During the day, I experienced brief blurriness in my right eye. The problem is, we are on vacation in Disney World and I live in Ohio......My headache has mostly gone away, with a dull ache in my right temple. The spot on my forehead is still sore to touch or when I raise my eyebrows. I will follow up with a primary care doctor Monday when I return to Ohio, as my insurance will not cover CAT or MRI out of network. Should I be concerned.......with the blurriness and headaches?
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012