Bang on the bottom of foot, now have pain on walking, no bruising or swelling. Sprain or fracture?

i kicked a wall with the bottom of my foot , and now i can t walk properly on it and it hurts if i try to. It seems to be around the metatarsals on the bottom and side of my foot, but there is only a little if not no bruising or swelling . I have had this for around 4/5 days, and i am still unable to walk properly. It hurts when i stand or press on the region as well. Is there any way of telling if my foot is sprained or fractured, as i presume it is one of these.
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013