Bang on right cheekbone near the ear, had continuous headaches with swelling, increased sensitivity on the spot. Concussion symptom?

So yesterday a was opening a door inside the building, the year before, the door opened quite wide and without knowing the door hade been fixed I swung the door open and like an elastic it springed back and hit the top of my right cheekbone beside the top part of my ear. I had headaches all day and when I touched where the door hit, it was quite swollen and very sensitive. Today, all my sympomes remained the same apart from added sensitivity to noise and touch now all around my head. Is it a concussion? If not, than will the head pain disappear within a few days and should I even bother telling my mom and going to the doctors for it?
Asked On : Tue, 11 Sep 2012
Hi, Brittannia,
Thanks for query.
Nothing to worry, due to hard hit there is muscle injury and strain you got this peoblem.
Within a day or two you will be alright.
Take pain relieving tablet as and when required.
Ok and bye.